Monday, June 26, 2006

 

The Birth...10.30pm on 23rd June 2006

"Paging Dr Russell...report to surgery"
...How daft do I look in this getup??!

Yes, this was just moments before the nurse came and said I couldn't be in with Max as they needed to put her under a general anaesthetic.

:(






Two Tiny Tear-aways!

Okay, so forgetting that I couldn't be in with Max while this pair was born, how happy was I that they and Max came through ok??!

In this picture, Alexander is on the left, asleep, and Christian is on the right...wide awake...

Alex was born at 10.30pm and weighed 6lb 9oz and Chris was born at 10.31pm and weighed 6lb 7oz!


"Maxine, you are so pale..."

...and she REALLY was pale...can you see how it's hard to tell the difference between her and the bed linen?

Seriously: she was not well...she had lost 2pints of blood - now correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't the human body only hold 9??

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?